Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Year, New Recipes!

Salam and Helloooooo Everyone!

Yes, you guess it right, Little Miss Cook is back to the kitchen! *jumping and clapping happily* And the better news is, Little Miss Cook is back with improved, tastier recipes for your own sweet indulgence! *jumping higher and clapping harder* 

Before that, I do apologize for Little Miss Cook had been MIA for quite some time. It is because the cook herself had been on a traveling stint and explored her adventurous side, which had been awesome possum! Here's a glimpse of what I had done during the travel :)

Can you feel the adrenaline rush? Scary but satisfying.
However, because of the love to cooking and baking, I certainly didn't miss baking while in the Land of  Long White Cloud. I baked choc moist cupcakes topped with buttercream and freshly picked raspberries. Love love love this new recipe of buttercream as it doesn't leave that fatty and greasy aftertaste like many  other buttercream, in fact I received lots of comments that this buttercream is yummier and taste a bit like ice- cream when chilled! Definitely my choice of buttercream for upcoming orders :D


 


Thank you to Majied and Rahman for being my baking companions. I didn't know guys got really excited when it came to baking and decorating! Excuse them for these cupcakes' lack of aesthetic values  :P

Till then, stay tune for more products of Little Miss Cook. Promise you by this weekend one more new product will be released :D 

Cheers!