Friday, December 10, 2010

From a bestie to another bestie

My dear bestie ordered choc moist cupcakes and oreo cheese tarts for her special friend's birthday whom is also my bestie. This was the first order I got for cupcakes, and I was soo excited to start decorating them. And because it was my very first cupcakes order (before this I just baked for families), there were some flaws here and there. Being a committed businesswoman I promise to improve to serve you better! That's why I really appreciate your comments and criticisms :)

Happy Birthday Bestie!

Oreo cheese tart decorated with white chocolates wordings.
Very colourful, just like she requested.

Choc moist cupcakes with buttercream topping and fondant decorations. 
Very sweet looking, aren't they? :)

Thank you Aniza for the order!